AMERICAN FEDERATION OF MUSICIANS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA
(HERIN CALLED “FEDERATION”
FOR LOCAL ENGAGEMENTS ONLY
(NOT FOR USE IN CANADA)
Whenever The Term “The Local Union” Is Used In This Contract, It Shall Mean Local Union No.154 Of the Federation. THIS CONTRACT for the personal services of musicians on the engagement described below is made this ___ day of ___, 20__, between the undersigned purchaser of music (herein called “Purchaser”) and the undersigned musician or musicians.
Name and Address of Place of Engagement:
2. Date(s) of Engagement; daily or weekly schedule and daily clock hours:
3. Type of Engagement (specify whether dance, stage show, banquet, etc.):
4. Compensation Agreed Upon: $
5. Purchaser Will Make Payments As Follows: half to be paid with contract / half to be paid on or before engagement date / check payable to Cathy Camp-Davidson
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have hereunto set their names and seals on the day and year first above written.
Cathy Camp-Davidson 154
Print Purchaser’s Full and Correct Name Print Name of Signatory Musician Home Local Union No.
(If Purchase if Corporation, Full and Correct Corporate Name)
Signature of Purchaser (or
Agent Thereof) Signature of Signatory Musician
6. This contract, and the terms and conditions contained herein, may be enforced by the Purchaser, and its agents, and by each musician who is a party to this contract or whose name appears on the contract or who has, in fact, performed the engagement contracted for (herein called “participating musician(s)”), and by the agent or agent(s) of each participating musician, including the Local Union. It is expressly understood by the Purchaser and the musician(s) who are parties to this contract that neither the Federation nor the Local Union are parties to this contract in any capacity and, therefore, that neither the Federation nor the local Union shall be liable for the performance or breach of any provision hereof.
7. A representative of the Local Union shall have access to the place of engagement covered by this contract for purposes of communicating with the musician(s) performing the engagement and the Purchaser.
8. ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS:
email@example.com for more